In a nutshell, place a bet, check the “My Bets” section and hit the “Cash Me Out” button.
Imagine you’ve backed your favourite football team and they’re up 1-0 at halftime. As they come out for the second half the opposition is looking strong and may come back. Instead of waiting the next 45 nail-biting minutes, you can cash out the bet before the end of the match.
- Cash Out is only available on markets which have the Cash Out symbol. This is clearly indicated next to the market names, as per the image below (for example beside "2nd Half Result", "Win Both Halves", and "Win Either Half"):
- If you’ve got a selection in your bet that doesn’t qualify, you’ll not be able to cash out and the option won’t be available.
- In-play prices/odds fluctuate frequently so if you’re trying to cash out in the middle of a price/odds update, you’ll have to try again.
- If a market is suspended, so is the cash out option.
- Cash out is only available on singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators. Bets on other multiples such as Lucky15s, Yankee, Heinz, Super Heinz or Goliath’s will not be awarded a cash out option.