Cash out is offered on a range of markets and selections, singles and upward. There may be times when you will not be able to cash out such as:
- Cash Out is only available on markets which have the Cash Out symbol. This is clearly indicated next to the market names.
- If you’ve got a selection in your bet that doesn’t qualify, you’ll not be able to cash out and the option won’t be available.
- In-play prices/odds fluctuate frequently so if you’re trying to cash out in the middle of a price/ odds update, you’ll have to try again.
- If a market is suspended, so is the cash out option.
- Cash out is only available on singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators. Bets on other multiples such as Lucky15s, Yankee, Heinz, Super Heinz or Goliath’s will not be awarded a cash out option.