A common question is why the progress percentage has not moved or hasn't moved as much as anticipated when placing a bet(s). The main reason is that bets have been placed on games with a lower/no staking contribution toward the wagering.
For example, if you stake £50 on slot games (except Special Games), 100% of the stake will count toward the wagering requirement (£50). If you stake £50 on roulette, 8% of the stake will count toward the wagering requirement (£4). If you stake £50 on baccarat, 0% of the stake will count toward the wagering requirement (£0).
100% Stake Contribution
- All Slots (except Special Games listed below)
50% Stake Contribution (Special Games)
- Summer Holiday, Big Bad Wolf, Bikini Party, Couch Potato, Dragon Dance, Retro Reels – Extreme Heat, Super Nova, Retro Reels, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Kings Of Chicago, Devil’s Delight, Simsalabim, Lucky 3, Zombies, Machine Gun Unicorn, Mirror Magic, Demolition Squad, Jack Hammer 2, Fruit Warp, Xing Guardian, Hot Ink
8% stake Contribution
- All Roulette Games
- All Blackjack Games (except Casino War)
- All Table Poker Games
- All Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better)
- All Live Casino Games
0% Stake Contribution
- (Special Games) Casino War, Max Damage, Alien Attack and Super Monopoly Money, all Double Up (Gamble) bets on Slot machines
- All Aces Video/Power Pokers
- All Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers
- All Baccarat, Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
- All Instant Win Games
For the purposes of clearing the bonus, wagering is achieved only when a real money bet is placed – i.e. funds from the Buy-In wallet, Bonus Winnings Wallet or Cash wallet. Bets placed from the Bonus Wallet will not contribute toward the wagering.
You can keep track of how much is in each wallet and your progress under the “My Promotions” tab (My Account > My Promotions) or if logged in, click here.